IOBC Global Travel Fund
Financial Assistance Available for Young IOBC Members to Attend the 26th IWGO Conference, Beijing, China, 10 to 13 April 2017
IOBC Global - IWGO has funds to provide financial assistance for young IOBC members (< 35 years of age)
to attend the 26th IWGO Conference, Beijing, China, 10 to 13 April 2017. As much as 500 Euro per person will be available for a limited number of participants.
How to qualify:
To qualify for IOBC support, applicants must be:
- current members in good standing in a regional section of IOBC*
- less than 35 years of age
- presenting an oral paper or poster on their own research relevant to biological control / IPM and accepted by IWGO
* If a young scientist is not a current IOBC member, he or she should join IOBC and pay dues in advance for a period of two years in order to become eligible. Please go ahead to double check the IOBC-Global webpage as well as the IOBC regional section webpages.
How to apply:
- Deadlines all applications (including registration and submission) need to be received latest by 10 January 2017
- Fill out this application form and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on-line on our conference website
- Submit a paper or poster online for details check our webpage http://beijing2017.iwgo.org/index.php?cat=callforpapers
The conference organizers will notify by return e-mail on 15 February 2017, if the applicant has been chosen to receive financial assistance and how much will be paid.
If selected to receive financial assistance, you must provide IWGO a proof of your IOBC membership and a “copy” of your travel costs (airplane/train/bus ticket, hotel, etc.).
Awardees will receive the fund in cash during the meeting. Please provide receipts (travel and hotel tickets as mentioned above) reimbursement only on provision of receipt(s).
Download form as MS Word file