Instructions for Oral Presentations
- According to the scientific programme, there will be 15 min for each speaker (plus 5 minutes discussion). Please make sure to stay in this time period!
- The conference room is equipped with a beamer and a Windows computer to allow PowerPoint Presentations (*.ppt); (it will not be possible to use your own computer). We provide PowerPoint Version Office 2010.
- There will be no Macintosh computer. Please make sure that your PowerPoint presentation can run on a Windows computer.
- Please provide your PowerPoint Oral Presentations on a USB memory stick.
Should come to the registration desk at the Friendship Hotel on Sunday 9 April 2017, preferably between 18:00 and 19.00 h, as we need to start loading the presentations to the computer. This allows us more time in case problems should occur. Especially speakers for the first sessions on Monday should be in time. Please don’t arrive in the last minute!
To minimize potential incompatibilities between the software versions you use and those we use to display the presentations, we recommend limited use of animation, use of common Windows fonts for text and symbol fonts for equations.
Instructions for Posters
- Erecting and dismantling
Posters should be on display from 08:00 Monday 10 April 2017 until the end of the Conference on Wednesday 12 April 2017.
All posters should be removed on Wednesday by 17:30 as remaining ones will be disposed.
- Locating your poster board
Posters will have an individual ID number (see programme). The Poster boards will be labelled with your ID number.
- Mounting your poster on the poster board
Pins or Velcro will be supplied by the organisers.
- Size of your poster
The size of the poster boards is 46 x 46 inches (= 117 cm high x 117 cm) both US standard format 46 x 46 inches as well as European standard format (A0 portrait format (120 cm high and 85 cm wide equals 4 feet by 3 feet) will fit.